We're the first online-only Filipino remittance built by Filipinos, for Filipinos. And we've designed our service to serve you best.
- No more waiting in line, filling out forms or commuting.
- Send money from your smart phone or computer anytime, anywhere!
- No more calling for the rate or for the status of the money you sent
- Get SMS text messages when the money is sent, ready for pick up and received.
- 24/7 service and customer support.
- 10,000+ pick-up locations from:
- Bank deposit to ALL major banks
Real time processing - we process as soon as you send, not at the end of the day.
When you send, and when ready for pickup, you and your loved one will know right away
- $6.99 flat rate. Don't pay more - send more!
- No more commuting - save on transit fare or gas
- Save time - which is more precious than money
- Great Exchange Rates - we work hard to bring you the best rates
QWhat are the advantage of HD Remit to other money transfer remittance?
1. We process all transactions in real time - unlike other Filipino remittances that process transactions at the end of the day. This means your money gets there faster. Typically pickup and bank transfers are 8-24 hours, depending on location and banking service in the Philippines. Some bank to bank transfers (if you have sent to the same person and bank account before) can be almost instant.
2. We are the ONLY Filipino remittance with instant updates that are real time (via SMS). You'll know when your remittance processed when it is ready for pickup, and when successfully delivered. No more calling remittance stores to find out status - no more worrying if your family has picked up the money - just peace of mind.
3. We are the ONLY remittance (not just Filipino one) that messages your beneficiary in the Philipines when the money is ready for pickup or deposited in your account. We also provide the recipients in the Philippines the reference code so that they can pick it up right away - no need to call them and give them the reference number. No other service does this (not even Xoom, Remitly, Worldremit, or Transfast).
4. Our pricing is one of the lowest (when not including card processing fees)
5. Our exchange rate is one of the best (and will only get better) - significantly higher than Remitly, Western Union, and moneygram.
6. We have one of the most extensive pickup networks - deposit to any bank in the Philippines.
When you send with HDremit you get convenience and piece of mind.
Every time you send a transaction we will send you and your beneficiary an SMS text message (as well as email if provided) when the money is sent, when it is ready for pickup, and when it has been successfully deposited or picked up.
Included in the notification is the amount sent as well as the reference number - this is important information to know when picking up any of the pickup locations.
With real-time notification:
- You always know where your money is
- Never worry if the money reaches your loved ones
- Find out exactly when money is delivered
- Your beneficiary will know where to pickup, how much and as well as the reference number*
*Note: It is still a good idea to contact the person you are sending money to - so that you can ensure they know the amount and reference number (usually begins with HDR). This is because SMS text messaging in the Philippines is not guaranteed by the cell phone companies in the Philippines and may be lost in the network.
The simple answer is - the banks and card processors won't let us.
If you need to send more than $999, you are more than free to send multiple transactions. We understand that this is not an ideal solution, but we are working hard with the banks and card processors to unlock this limit.
We hope in the near future that we will be able to accept remittances larger than $999. When we do, we will make sure that we let you know.
Our head office is at 500 King St. W., Suite 300, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
This office is our operations centre. If you would like to meet us to learn more about our service - please make an appointment by contacting us (see contact below).
We do not operate any physical location or stores but you may see us at many Filipino operated businesses, restaurants or stores. By not operating store fronts, we can keep our costs low and pass these savings on to you.
If you would like to make an appointment to meet us, please contact customers service at:
1 Review for Horizon Direct – Mobile Money Remittance
It's really convenient and FAST!!!
Thank you! I can provide for my family back home without leaving work.